Search This Blog

Monday 29 May 2017

Rain stopped play

I deployed the trap at Pembrey Burrows this evening, but only managed an hour before the drizzle turned to rain.
The location I chose was perhaps not ideal in the conditions, being just at the edge of some Sea Buckthorn with the light probably not visible enough.
Anyway I think I've got, Green Carpet including a faded specimen, either Common or Plain Pug and two that someone will be able to identify I'm sure.

Common or Plain Pug?

Green Carpet

Faded Green carpet?


Help!

3 comments:

  1. The pug is Shaded, nice record.

    You're right with the Green Carpets.

    The last one is a scoparid, not sure from the photo whether it's Scoparia ambigulais or pyralella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that the pug was sorted. Keep up the good work Paul - rosy wave is one to really look for on the saltmarsh in June. `Dusking` with a net offers the best chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like pyralella to me Paul

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.