Search This Blog

Saturday 13 May 2017

Query Moth ID - Carmarthenshire North

Friday 12 May 2017 - I used the Corner Light on Friday which brought,  Small Phoenix, Common White Wave, Flame Shoulder, White Ermine, Shoulder Stripe, Agonopterix arenella and a lovely Peppered Moth which was nfg, nfy, nfm. I also had the moth pictured below which will be a nfy, nfg, nfm, help with identity would be appreciated.

                                                                          



Thank you. Happy trapping everyone.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a Small Square-spot to me, Jacqueline, they usually start appearing at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ok, thanks indeed Chris, it was quite feisty one, and a first for me. I'm hoping it'll stay dry this evening for a bit of garden trapping, and also hoping the Cockchafers stay away!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.